The U.S. Department of Energy suggests the following actions to ensure boilers are safe and energy efficient:
- A new energy-efficient burner retrofit should also be considered if repair costs become excessive, reliability becomes an issue, energy savings are guaranteed, and/or utility energy conservation rebates are available.
- Perform burner maintenance and tune your boiler.
- Conduct periodic combustion-efficiency tests at full- and part-load conditions, and adjust accordingly to maximize efficiency.
- If excess oxygen exceeds 3%, or combustion efficiency values are low, consider modernizing the fuel/air control system and upgrade to solid-state sensors and controls without linkages. Also consider installing improved process controls, an oxygen trim system, or retrofit to a new energy efficient burner.
- Install a smaller burner on a boiler that is oversized relative to its load.
We are an authorized distributor of Industrial Combustion Parts and Burners.
Enervise is the area distributor of Industrial Combustion (IC) burners and aftermarket parts. Our market stretches the states of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. If you want OEM parts for your burner, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. To learn more, visit our Industrial Combustion Burners & Parts Overview.