The CDC and OSHA state, “the best way to control a hazard is to systematically remove it from the workplace, rather than only relying on workers to reduce their exposure.” The CDC shared Steps All Employers Can Take to Reduce Workers’ Risk of Exposure to COVID-19, with the following Engineering Control updates as the most effective protection measure:
- Installing high-efficiency air filters
- Increasing ventilation rates in the work environment
- Installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards
- Installing a drive-through window for customer service
- Specialized negative pressure ventilation in some settings
Enervise is working hard to ensure all essential workplaces have proper air filtration and ventilation.
#EnerviseTogether #StaySafe #AirFiltration #CDCGuidelines #ThankYouFrontlineEmployees