Building Automation Systems featuring new installations, retrofit, multiple system Integration, and Service
Enervise is committed to offering Building Automation System Solutions (BAS) solutions that are based on industry standards for open protocols and architectures, powered by the Niagara platform.
No one integrates your systems and controls better than Enervise. Employing leading open system standards such as BACnet and LonWorks through the Tridium platform, we consistently deliver outstanding results and we're proud to be an authorized integrator.
Our Niagara N4 Framework integrates diverse building control systems and devices including LON and BACnet based controls into a unified platform with standard IT network security measures that can be easily controlled in real-time over the Internet with any web browser. Bringing HVAC, security, lighting, energy, and video controls together makes for better, smarter and more efficient buildings which, in turn, saves you money and sustains the environment.
Our Tridium-certified control consultants can design, deliver and install a single, unified building automation platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real-time over the Internet—wired or wireless—regardless of manufacturer and its protocols. Services include:
- Systems evaluation and recommendations
- Design and installation services for building automation systems
- Customized maintenance programs
- Controls training for your personnel
We are a Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator Elite (ACI) contractor, with access to Honeywell’s complete portfolio of commercial building automation products and systems. As an authorized ACI Elite contractor, we are also accountable to Honeywell’s high standards of learning.
Enervise supports the following Honeywell product lines:
- WEBs-AX—for large facilities: Based on Tridium’s Niagara AX Framework, WEBs-AX enables integration of multiple protocols for HVAC controls as well as security and lighting.
- SymmetrE—for medium facilities: this PC workstation redefines the monitoring and controlling of your building management system. Scalable software brings your building's occupancy needs, operational issues and budget pressures into equilibrium.
- Light Commercial Building Solution—for small facilities: A step towards occupant comfort, energy efficiency and easy building operations, comprehensive building data goes to your PC via advanced energy management tools, reporting and energy trending.
- AX Security for Access Control: Integrated with simple, web-based management, this works within the WEBS architecture or as a separate system that’s easy to set up and manage. Controlled right from your keyboard, WEBs-AX™ security can be accessed anywhere in the world via the web.
- Honeywell Lighting Controls: Offering smart scheduling, presence detection and photocells to ensure that lights aren’t operating where not needed, Honeywell Lighting Controls offer significant energy savings to your facility. These controls can be implemented as a stand-alone solution or as part of an overall integrated energy management plan with HVAC and building automation products.
Enervise also services and installs Distech controls. Known for its specialized controllers with functional LCD screens for aid in customizing controls, Distech is an energy management solutions innovator. Their signature offering, EC-NetAX, is a multi-protocol/function platform for seamless intelligent integration of HVAC, lighting, access control, CCTV and energy management. They also offer Open-to-Wireless, a wireless, battery-less option.
Cameras & surveillance
- Honeywell IP – superb image quality, low bandwidth and less storage requirements.
- AXIS Communications – based on open IP standards, Axis network cameras provide advanced video analytics features, such as motion detection, audio detection and tampering alarm.
- Milestone – surveillance software that is installed via a mini server or windows-based PC, eliminating the need for a separate DVR. It provides a robust and effective surveillance method, including the ability to view an unlimited number of cameras, multiple control access points and moving objects tracking.
NOTE: we have custom software for integrating IPcameras, Milestone and WEBs Ax, or N4 with all controls viewable from a central location, credentials’ initiation of an event (such as card swipe) and later viewing availability (attached to a video clip).